Translate

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Prima Romance Novel Mini album...just me me!

Woo Hooo,

Well have finally finished my Mother and daughter album at long last.  I am really pleased with the way it has come out and showcasing the gorgeous Prima romance novel papers has made it very special.  What a brilliant line this is lots to cut out for journalling and pockets, tags and tabs and a wonderful mixture of soft romantic roses and rustic bikes and typewriters, but it works sooo well  together. I bought the case at TK Max as it goes so well with the papers, so the album will be well protected inside.

So here a some photos and a link to the you tube video which shows it fully if you are interested. Link here








 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK

3 comments:

  1. ooh Julie! Its fabulous - so much work! We will get together soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love your albums, and would really love to win the album giveaway...I'm off to watch your videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this Album is absolutely gorgeous, the Prima paper is wonderful, please where did you buy it as I would like to find some?! Putting the finished item in a suitcase was inspirational - I just love the whole thing,,,,,,,,,, TFS

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment