Translate

Friday 30 November 2012

NEW STAMPS FROM VISIBLE IMAGE

Hi,

I have been busy this week creating with Visible Image's new stamps.  They have brought out some characters which I'm sure you'll all love.  Get out those promarkers and copics....because you  all know that colouring is very calming to the soul!!!!

I have been lucky enough to have recieved Isabella to play with and this is what I came up with....hope you like it.
On December 8th two more characters will be available and I will be doing some projects for those too, keep an eye out for those, they have a very different twist to the others and I love them.


 
Visible Image has a facebook page here.

For this project I used...
ISABELLA stamp by VISIBLE IMAGE
IMMORTAL LOVE stamp set by VISIBLE IMAGE (used the small rose to emboss the background on front page with clear embossing powder).
Stampin up die for the butterfly.
Spellbinders die - Decorative chateau gate for the window
Memory box die for the flower sprays
Martha Stewart punch for the bottom border inside.




I coloured Isabella with promarkers....

Skin  Ivory-blush-pastel pink
Hair   tan-caramel-cocoa
Dress pastel green-soft green
Cape  cool greys 1-2 and 4

I gave her dress a coat of clear matt medium and roughed it up for some texture.

 
Flower sprays where embossed with clear versamark ink and then embossed with silver embossing powder.
The butterfly is coated with gesso and embossed...you can see how I did one in my video tutorial for the mixed media canvas (you can view it here) they come out really well...hope you will try it.

Will catch up with you all soon.
Happy crafting X




 

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet and I love what you have done with her! xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment