Translate

Saturday 3 November 2012

Challenges

Hi there,

I have decided to have a go at some challenges as I've never entered any before....Woo Hoo love a new challenge (He He).

 
I'm going to enter this card which I made using visible image stamp set Beauty is Art.
I have used some textured soft netting and then applied some versa mark ink is places to it.  Then I sprinkled on two different colours of embossing powder and heated it. Used normal embossing for the letters on the vellum (very thick one) and on the torso and word goddess and the greek key border.
The plastic connected by the chain is shrink plastic.  Ripe a shape out and then punch a large hole in it near the edge then shrink it.  now apply embossing powders and heat, when it is cool apply a good coat of glossy accents or diamond glaze and then add some beads.
The red card for the background is by kanban.
Hope you like it....these are the challenges I am entering it in....


The stampman challenge which is embossing for this month

The Joanna sheen challenge the theme being silhouettes

Raise the bar  anything goes for this challenge

Stamping for the weekend the challenge is anything goes

Polka Doodle this time it is bright colours and sparkle

The artistic stamper anything is the style here

 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Good luck with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this colors in this are magical! I do love this piece! Good luck on the challenges hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp, makes a great card ;) Thanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper this month
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love image and texture you've applied
    Thanks for joining the Polka Doodle fun and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Lovely card. I love the chain.
    From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card :))
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment