Translate

Saturday 7 January 2012

Though I'd put another album up for you to see. This one was yet another christmas present for a friend.  I loved the colours  and designs of the papers, it always seems to be easier when you really love the products. I knew that my friend loves hearts so included  quite a few on the pages.  Heres a link to my You tube Channel of the album and some photos also.  Hope you like it.  Don,t forget to keep an eye out for some tutorials, as soon as I get some spare time... Oh spare time, whats that?!!






1 comment:

  1. I love the colours you have used. I have only seen the pictures though as I couldn't get the link to work. I am surprised you get time to do all your albums! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found my blog useful.
Thanks for leaving a comment